How to Hire an Asphalt Contractor for Commercial Projects
Assess Paving Experience and Work Quality
Hire a knowledgeable asphalt contractor!
Not sure how to hire an asphalt contractor for commercial projects? American Asphalt offers these useful tips:
- Experience: Determine if the asphalt contractors have done similar road, driveway or parking lot paving projects. Ask for references to assess their workmanship and service quality.
- Equipment: Ask about the kind of equipment they use; this will impact work efficiency as well as the finish and safety of your property after the job is done.
- Knowledge: Asphalt Contractors who express a keen interest in the clients’ needs, ask questions about usage of the surface, and demonstrate knowledge of city and state requirements, are a good choice.
- Environment: Ask how they will dispose of debris. There are guidelines they must follow in order to protect the environment.
- Price: Experience and work quality are very important, so don’t hire an asphalt contractor solely by price.
Need to install a new driveway, parking lot or road? American Asphalt has done hundreds of asphalt and concrete installations, repairs and replacements for commercial properties in the Hayward area. We ensure that you have the right solution. Caltrans, the Cow Palace, and the San Francisco Zoo are just a few of the many clients we have served for years.
What Differentiates an Asphalt Contractor for Commercial Projects?
Full-Service + Extended 3 Year Warranty
American Asphalt offers full-service asphalt contracting work including new driveway and parking lot installation, road construction, surface repairs, crack filling and special concrete finishes. Additional services like ADA-compliant striping and signage erection ensure our clients’ needs are met.
To ensure our work meets with your specifications, we will perform a site walk-through once installation is complete, plus follow up after 30 days. Solutions such as our seal coating for pavements and customized maintenance plans will optimize surface life. An extended 3-year warranty on new installations serves as our quality assurance.
Customers across California, including in Hayward, San Jose, Fremont, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Pleasanton, Livermore, San Leandro, Newark, Union City, Gilroy, Palo Alto, Marin County, San Mateo, Burlingame and Walnut Creek areas count on our asphalt contractors for skilled commercial installations, repairs and maintenance.