Contractors for Fairfield Commercial Paving Projects
To guarantee that your Fairfield paving project is completed with absolute professionalism, on time, and with quality materials, call American Asphalt and Concrete.
We’re a paving contractor working in Fairfield and Bay Area housing tracts and commercial areas. Our crews keep area streets, highways and lots smooth and drivable, year after year.
American Asphalt’s philosophy: Proper installation and maintenance of an asphalt or concrete surface saves time and money for our customers. We strive to get every detail right from the beginning of a project to its end and even beyond.
Paving Services Available to Our Fairfield Customers
Regardless of the type of job, we always complete projects to the highest standards in the paving industry. Some of the services American Asphalt provides include:
- New Construction. We handle a variety of paving duties on new construction projects. Our crews perform rough grade work and finish work that includes planters, curbs, or formed concrete.
- Asphalt repairs. Damaged asphalt doesn’t always need replacing. Repairs, done correctly, can add many years to the life of an expanse of asphalt.
- Slurry Seal Surfacing. After several years, heavily traveled roadways gain added protection from water damage through slurry sealing. The sealant mix includes aggregate and fills cracks and holes.
- Parking lots receive extra protection and a visual “facelift” via affordable sealcoating.
- Crack Filling. All asphalt surfaces crack eventually. Timely filling of cracks prevents water from damaging the pavement’s sub-surface and extends the life of your asphalt surface.
- Our name is American Asphalt, but we also excel at pouring and finishing concrete. Our experienced crew manages each project – we never hire sub-contractors.
We’re Proud to Serve the Fairfield Community
Fairfield, located roughly midway between San Francisco and Sacramento, has a population of about 115,000. It is the Solano County seat and the second-largest city in the county, slightly smaller than Vallejo.
Europeans began settling Fairfield in 1810, but artifacts indicate humans have lived in the area for thousands of years. Affordable housing and a location convenient to other Bay Area communities have contributed to the expansion of Fairfield.
Travis Air Force Base, the county’s largest employer, is located in Fairfield. The base is home to more than 10,000 Air Force personnel and has an enormous economic and social impact on the area.
For commercial paving jobs of professional quality, contact American Asphalt and Concrete. Request a quote online or call 800 541-5559 today.