Quality Solutions from Your San Jose Asphalt Paving Contractors
In your search for a top-notch San Jose paving asphalt contractor, consider that American Asphalt is:
- A Bay Area contractor with more than 30 years of paving experience, regardless of how challenging your project may be, we have the expertise to handle it.
- A local company, and we offer a complete range of asphalt and concrete installation and maintenance services.
- Dedicated to following up each project after 30 days, to be sure you are 100 percent satisfied with our work.
- Meticulous in planning each project – we approach every phase of a job with care, so you and your tenants or customers are not inconvenienced and the project is completed on time. We even make certain to notify the contract utilities, postal carriers and garbage collectors of our work schedule.
Full-Service Asphalt Paving Contractors in San Jose
As a full-service San Jose paving contractor, American Asphalt offers services that keep your existing surfaces safe and driveable for years to come, including:
- General repairs. Moisture that seeps below a paved surface creates potholes and cracks. Our crews can identify urgent repairs and make them before the damage becomes extensive. Routine general repairs can extend the life of a surface by decades, saving you money in the end.
- Parking lot striping. An important aspect of any resurfacing project is striping. Our striping is precise and clean looking. American Asphalt also makes certain your business is ADA compliant with properly marked disabled parking spaces.
- Sealcoating. An application of sealcoat does more than restore a parking lot or driveway to brand-new appearance. It protects the surface from further cracking due to moisture or sun, and improves overall traction.
- Slurry resurfacing. For heavily traveled surfaces such as roadways or highways, sealing with the appropriate slurry mixture every few years fills small holes and cracks while providing protection and added durability.
Because time and traffic are tough on even asphalt and concrete surfaces that have been well maintained, we also install new surfaces for new construction and replace damaged existing pavement. Replacement includes demolition and removal of the old surface, as well as expertly laying new pavement.
San Jose, the Hub of Silicon Valley
The sunny and moderate weather, a diverse population, and its many high-tech job opportunities in town, are the reasons why San Jose ranks highly on those “best places to live” lists.
Nearly 2 million residents live in San Jose’s metro area. Yosemite National Park and Lake Tahoe are convenient and popular attractions for outdoor enthusiasts. Fittingly of the capital of Silicon Valley, the Tech Museum of Innovation offers various science exhibits in downtown San Jose.
Contact Us Today
We service virtually any San Jose-area business that wants asphalt or concrete lots, roadways and driveways maintained in excellent condition for employees and customers. Our clients include government entities and agencies, residential neighborhoods, developers, and all types of commercial properties such as retail shopping centers and corporate campuses.
For a quote from American Asphalt, the dependable San Jose asphalt paving contractors, call 800-541-5559 today or contact us online.