The Santa Clara Concrete Company That Puts Clients First
American Asphalt has a long history as a Santa Clara concrete company that practices exceptional customer service.
Here are some of the ways we put our clients first:
- An American Asphalt professional visits the client 30 days after the completion of a project to ensure they are satisfied with our work. We handle any concerns immediately.
- We offer a three-year warranty, longest in the industry. American Asphalt checks on the project weeks before the three-year period is due to expire to perform repairs, if needed, under warranty.
- Our policy of open communication keeps clients in the loop at all times. From our initial proposal to finishing the details of a project, an American Asphalt manager is always available to address concerns the clients may have.
Some of the Concrete Services We Provide to Santa Clara Clients
We’re a concrete contractor for Santa Clara commercial and governmental clients. The services we provide include:
- Sidewalk and curb installation and repair. Although they may be less-trafficked than parking lots or roadways, driveways and sidewalks should be in good condition for the sake of both appearance and safety. We replace and repair deteriorating concrete surfaces so that pedestrians can safely enter your business.
- Installation of concrete roadways, driveways and parking lots. We adhere to a step-by-step process when handling major concrete projects. Our staff notifies neighbors and marksoff work areas with cones and tape. We remove and haul away old concrete, prepare the soil for new pavement, and install a smooth, long-lasting concrete surface.
- Concrete resurfacing. Worn and torn concrete doesn’t necessarily require removal. We can renew your concrete instead. Special resurfacing techniques last for many years and can give concrete the look of tile, stone, or brick.
As our name implies, American Asphalt also installs, repairs, and services asphalt surfaces. If your project requires expertise in both asphalt and concrete work, we’re the Santa Clara concrete contractor you should call.
More About Santa Clara, Home of High Tech and Roller Coasters
American Asphalt has helped the city of Santa Clara grow and develop as a Silicon Valley home of high-tech firms such as Intel, ON Semiconductor, and Avaya. The city of nearly 120,000 residents began with the establishment of Mission Santa Clara de Asia in 1777.
Pro football fans know Santa Clara for Levi’s Stadium, in the north end of the city, where the San Francisco 49ers play their games. Santa Clara University is the oldest higher learning institution in California.
Santa Clara’s popular California’s Great America theme park features no fewer than nine roller coasters. One of them, the Gold Striker, is ranked as one of the top wooden roller coasts in the world.
Call Santa Clara’s Experienced Concrete Contractors Today
American Asphalt is a Santa Clara concrete contractor with decades of professional experience. For expert concrete repairs or installation, call 800-541-5559 today to schedule a meeting with one of our estimators.