Professional Vacaville Paving Contractors, At Your Service
Every Vacaville commercial paving project completed by American Asphalt and Concrete is a source of pride for our company.
As a Bay Area contractor, we’re pleased to make every commuter’s drive more comfortable and every shopper’s parking experience more enjoyable.
Our goal is to provide outstanding value to Vacaville businesses, government agencies, and campuses by expertly installing and maintaining asphalt and concrete surfaces that last for years.
Services Available to Our Fairfield Customers
American Asphalt and Concrete feels obligated to give Fairfield customers the very best when they hire a contractor. We offer complete paving services, including:
- Asphalt repairs. Fixing damaged pavement improves drivability, guards against liability concerns and upgrades the overall appearance of the road or lot.
- American Asphalt also performs excellent concrete work for all types of projects, including sidewalks, driveways, and resurfacing.
- Sealcoating and Slurry Seal Surfacing. Both sealing methods protect sub-surfaces from water seepage by filling cracks, holes, and eroded sections. Slurry seals are thicker and we recommend this treatment for heavily trafficked roadways.
- Crack Filling. Moisture can quickly damage your pavement’s sub-surface. Filling cracks will protect against water and prolong the viability of the paved surface.
- Working clean is practically an American Asphalt trademark. Before every project, we use special trucks to sweep paved surfaces of debris and dirt. We also use the same sweepers to clean the area after completing the work. We also offer a regularly scheduled sweeping service, to keep your lot looking tidy, week after week.
One of the final steps on every job is striping the surface. We install clean stripes with precision, done to ADA standards. We can even include stripes embedded with tiny glass beads for nighttime visibility.
Vacaville, a Great Place to Do Business
The city of Vacaville, founded in 1851, has long been an agricultural hub of northern California, with ranches and farms surrounding the area. Vacaville is a center of fruit and nut production, and today has a population of roughly 100,000.
Vacaville is also the home of The Nut Tree, a road stop well known to travelers of Interstate 80 between San Francisco and Sacramento. Starting as a small fruit stand in the 1920s, Nut Tree locations multiplied in the following decades. The business became a template for road stops in the 20th century.
Another historical fact: Vacaville served as one of several Pony Express stops in California.
If you need a roadway or lot paved in Vacaville, or have existing pavement that requires repairs or maintenance, call American Asphalt and Concrete at 800-541-5559 today. You may also request an online quote for a project.