Vallejo Asphalt Paving Contractors
Every project undertaken by American Asphalt, a Vallejo asphalt-paving contractor, is completed to the high professional standards we have upheld for more than three decades.
We understand that our clients – including HOAs, residential developments, commercial businesses, governmental and quasi-governmental entities, and retail businesses – require well-designed and well-maintained parking lots, driveways, roads, and sidewalks to serve their customers and the public.
That’s why American Asphalt is dedicated to building, fixing and maintaining this valuable aspect of our infrastructure with a full spectrum of paving services. Livelihoods depend on us. We take this responsibility seriously.
Services We Provide for Our Vallejo Clients
American Asphalt has a 30-year reputation for providing quality professional asphalt and concrete services for our clients. These services include:
- Signage and painting. Clearly marked pavement conveys information that is necessary for public safety and the optimal flow of traffic. We offer professional pavement painting services that efficiently direct foot and vehicle traffic, delineate parking areas and stalls, and is ADA-compliant for the handicapped.
- Crack and pothole repair. Once oxidation occurs on a paved surface, cracks form and water begins to seep below the surface of the pavement. Without repairs, additional cracking is inevitable. The key to repairing a concrete or asphalt surface is proper filling of cracks and holes with a special material, then resurfacing to prevent continued oxidation.
- Residential paving. American Asphalt handles residential projects such as roadway and sidewalk creation and repair. We’ve completed projects in residential settings such as Club Pacifica Apartments, Contempo HOA, Almaden, Blackhawk, and Crow Canyon country clubs, and many local condominium developments.
- Slurry seal coating. For pavement that is exposed to heavy traffic and four seasons of weather, a slurry seal coat application can add 10 years of usage. Slurry seal contains emulsified asphalt, aggregate, and water. When applied, slurry seal has the consistency of mortar. Once dry, the new coat is hard and durable.
- Professionalism from start to finish. American Asphalt prepares each site by posting signs notifying the public of the work being done. During the project, our crews mark the area with tape and cones, rerouting vehicle and foot traffic. Once the project is completed, we ensure that the work site is immaculately clean, with all debris and work materials removed.
Our Crews Are Proud to Serve Vallejo
Located on San Pablo Bay, Vallejo is a vibrant, diverse community of 115,000, the largest city in Solano County. Fun-seekers in the North Bay love visiting Vallejo’s Six Flags Discovery Kingdom amusement park, which is one of the region’s largest employers.
Vallejo has a central business district dotted with historic buildings and fine examples of Craftsman architecture. Artists who fled high-priced San Francisco have been welcomed, further reinvigorating downtown Vallejo.
Located close to wine country, Vallejo is also the home of Mare Island Brewing Company, a craft beer brewery founded by winemakers.
Contact Us for Professional Paving Services
American Asphalt is a Vallejo asphalt paving contractor that proudly serves all types of Bay Area commercial businesses and public entities. Contact us online or call 800-541-5559 today to arrange for an estimator to meet you on your property.