Cost-Effective Asphalt Maintenance Services
Protect the investment in your property with routine asphalt maintenance by American Asphalt, the Bay Area’s leading paving contractor.
Regular service by American Asphalt crews will save your business money. We handle the upkeep and repairs that keep your pavement looking great and extend its usability by many years.
Take These Steps to Keep Your Asphalt in Top Shape
You can delay the cost of replacing your parking lot, driveway, or patio by taking these proactive steps:
- Inspect your pavement periodically. Every few weeks, take a look at the condition of your patio, parking lot, driveway, or roadway. Check for signs of damage, such as cracks or potholes. Note of areas of standing water that indicate drainage issues, and when striping or lettering on pavement begins to deteriorate.
- Don’t delay repairs. Repairs are cheaper when done in conjunction with routine asphalt maintenance. Fixing cracks and potholes when they first become apparent stops moisture from continuing to seep into the sub-surface, causing major damage. A rainy-day budget for repairs enables your business to make repairs as needed, keeping asphalt surfaces looking consistently good.
FAQs About Our Asphalt Maintenance Services
Here are the answers to questions that American Asphalt clients commonly ask:
- My parking lot has just a few cracks, but the surface looks rough. What can be done to improve its appearance?
We offer several treatments, depending on how poorly the pavement has aged. Hot crack-filling and patching would be our first recommended step. If needed, we would then apply a sealing overlay, such as a slurry seal of asphalt, water, aggregate, and mineral filler. Our treatments leave your parking lot looking brand new.
- I operate an environmentally friendly business. What green policies does American Asphalt have in place?
Asphalt is a renewable resource. We grind up old asphalt and worn tires for use in our paving products. Our slurry seal production keeps millions of tires out of the landfill.
- Will a major resurfacing project inconvenience my customers and employees?
Our crews make every effort to minimize business disruptions. We work efficiently, often finishing large jobs in less than a day. We post signs to notify neighbors and customers how long we will be working. We also work in stages to allow pedestrians and vehicles access to businesses at all times.
American Asphalt offers professional asphalt maintenance services to clients in these cities: San Jose, Santa Clara, Pleasanton, Vallejo, Fairfield, Vacaville, Green Valley and Cordelia.
Rate Your Pavement, Then Call American Asphalt
Evaluate the condition of your asphalt surface by taking our pavement rating survey. A rating of fair or below indicates your business should think about replacing the pavement.
If you consider your pavement in good-to-excellent condition, your business is a candidate for American Asphalt’s program of routine asphalt maintenance.
Call 800-541-5559 today to speak to one of our representatives, or to schedule an estimate.