Parking Lot Repair in Walnut Creek
A broken-down parking lot is more than just a nuisance for customers and employees. It can actually damage your business’ reputation. First impressions are important and faded parking lines and potholes are a good way to send potential customers elsewhere.
If you’re thinking that you need parking lot repair in Walnut Creek, you’re probably right. To be sure, let’s review the signs that your parking lot needs repair and the benefits you can expect.
What are the Signs that you Need Asphalt Parking Lot Repairs?
- Drainage problems. Pooling water can seep into the asphalt and create more damage. If you notice standing water, talk to an asphalt repair contractor about your options.
- Stains from vehicles. Fluid and chemical spills can eat away at the binding agents in the asphalt. To prevent further damage, talk to us about having it repaired. This repair can also address fading, too.
- Crumbling edges. When parking lots aren’t fully protected, they can crumble in vulnerable places, such as around gutters and curbs. Be proactive and address crumbling immediately. Otherwise, you’ll need to remove and replace the asphalt.
- Potholes are a major nuisance. They look unsightly and can damage your customer’s cars. If you fix these holes promptly, you will save money by having the parking lot repaired rather than replaced.
- Some cracks are normal, but too many can weaken your parking lot’s foundation and force you to replace the entire structure. To avoid this, talk to our asphalt repair company about repairing the cracks.
The Benefits of Parking Lot Repair in Walnut Creek
Taking care of your parking lot is taking care of your customers and employees. Consider that bad roads cost car owners billions of dollars! Your business benefits, too. By keeping on top of cracks, holes and stains, the repairs will be easier, faster and less expensive to complete. In fact, prompt attention to small parking lot issues can prevent your business from having to invest in a full replacement.
The advantages to keeping your parking lot maintained with regular repairs are:
- Makes a good first impression with customers
- Increases the resale value of your property
- Protects your investment
- Extends the life of your pavement
- Gives a sense of pride to employees
- Prevents accidents and car damage
- Ensures that your business meets code for fire and ADA
- Decreases tenant turnover in commercial properties
Do you need parking lot repair in Walnut Creek? American Asphalt repairs and seal coats parking lots for commercial buildings and retailers in Northern California. We will complete your project in a timely manner so that customers and employees are disrupted as little as possible. For your free estimate, call us today.