Selecting Commercial Concrete Contractors in the Hayward Area—Factors to Consider
Think Beyond Installation to Repair and Maintenance Services
Selecting commercial concrete contractors in the Hayward area can be a challenging task, especially if you have never had this kind of work done before. Here are 5 important considerations to help you make the right choice:
- Credentials: Find out how long the company has been in business and the depth of experience their team has to show. This impacts their work quality and the safety of your paved surface. Make sure they have the required licenses and are insured. Validate their contact information for future reference.
- Work experience: Examine their work experience in detail. You want to be certain they have done concrete installation or resurfacing before.
- References: Ask for at least two or three references of similar projects and check them out. This will give you an idea of their work and service quality.
- Scope of Services: While your current requirement may be installation, you need to find a contractor that will also perform timely repairs and quality maintenance services.
- Materials and Workmanship: Ask about the materials and equipment they use as well as the skills training and certifications their team has acquired.
Selecting commercial concrete contractors you can depend on should be a carefully made decision. At American Asphalt, we take pride in our ability to execute complex concrete installations to exacting specifications. Caltrans, the Oakland Coliseum, Blackhawk Country Club and Costco are some of the many commercial enterprises that rely on our skilled concrete services.
Select Full-Service Commercial Concrete Contractors for Your Paving Needs
Property owners select our commercial concrete contractors for the high quality work and full-service solutions we provide. From new installations to repairs and resurfacing, we will take care of all your paving needs.
Our commercial concrete services include:
- Installation of new concrete driveways, sidewalks and walkways including:
- Excavation and demolition
- Building of forms
- Concrete pours
- Special finishes
- Concrete repair
- Concrete resurfacing
- ADA-compliant striping and signage erection
- Asphalt concrete surface installation and repair
- Petromat overlays
- Seal coating for pavements
- Slurry seal surfacing
We use high-grade materials, the latest paving techniques and skilled workmanship to extend surface life and reduce maintenance costs.
Extended 3-Year Warranty from Your Commercial Concrete Contractors
Maintenance Plans to Prevent Early Damage and Replacement
Selecting commercial concrete contractors who can deliver value and return on investment is critical. At American Asphalt:
- Our estimators are quick to respond
- We work closely with you to determine the best concrete solutions
- Our team follows a proven process to ensure minimum disruption while we work
- We offer an extended 3-year warranty for your complete peace of mind.
- We do a 30-day follow up when the concrete work is complete to ensure our work has met your specifications
You can also take advantage of annual concrete maintenance plans to help minimize expensive repairs and safety issues.
Customers across California, including those in the Hayward, San Jose, Fremont, Mountain View, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Milpitas, Pleasanton, Livermore, San Leandro, Newark, Union City, Gilroy, Palo Alto, Marin County, San Mateo, Burlingame, and Walnut Creek areas hire us for top notch commercial concrete services.
Rely on American Asphalt when you are selecting commercial concrete contractors – call us today at 800-541-5559.